- Listening to Peanut's Dreams [in full detail - never a short dream from this kid]
- When someone gets my humor.
- Walking into a heated building after being outside for 44 seconds.
- Being lifted off the ground during a hug.
- Taking a long freaking hot shower after a long freaking run.
- Clean [lavender smelling] sheets.
- Ambien - minus the texts I don't remember sending after taking it.
- When the Pita lays on my side of the bed for a few minutes . . . so my side will be warm.
- Having cereal [food] fights.
- Letters. Like real ones, with envelopes & a stamp.
- When the Pita calls me on accident and starts rattling off a stock trade before I say hello.
An outdoorrun with an old friend.
- My "job" as a Mom.
- My other job that brings in money.
- Seeing Peanut play volleyball. Loved. Volleyball.
- My iPhone. Sorry, I do. Especially, the texting and camera parts.
- Laughing.....like ab workout kind of laughing.
- Holding a sleeping baby.
- Being kissed on the top of my head.
- Folding hot [clean] laundry. [ya, I stay freaking away from that hot, dirty stuff]
- Andddddddddddddddddddddddddd . . . .
Holy. crap. I. have. missed. her.
Happy. Freaking. Friday!
What are you loving today?