They both share the same name: Amy
Amy by definition means: beloved
Amy by MY definition means something possibly even greater.
An "Amy" is/has:
- a backbone to stand for what is right
- a heart full of compassion & understanding
- a chin to take the "blows" life sends
- hands to ease the burdens of others
- amazing at motherhood - it is an art
- never gives up [not on anyone / not on anything]
- perceptive to the needs of others
- "Wonder Woman" - thanks "Jillian's Mom" - so fitting.
There is nothing I can say that will take away [or even ease] this pain they are feeling. Just needed to say, "I love them", "I am here for them", "I adore them", "I admire them", & "I cry with them".